Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji: Allawi has faced Iraq as a crisis and has proven his courage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji: Allawi has faced Iraq as a crisis and has proven his courage Empty Al-Araji: Allawi has faced Iraq as a crisis and has proven his courage

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Mar 2020, 2:32 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Araji: Allawi has faced Iraq as a crisis and has proven his courage[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-03-02 | 03:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Former Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa Al-Araji considered today, Monday, that the withdrawal of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi "has sided with Iraq a crisis," noting that he has proven his courage and love for Iraq.

Al-Araji said, in a tweet seen by Alsumaria News, that "Mr. Allawi's apology for the assignment reflects the extent of his love for Iraq and the primacy of the public interest over the private."

He added that "with this step, Iraq avoided a crisis and God protected it from evil and proved to its opponents that it is strong and courageous. The sacrifice is the thing of the brave."

Allawi presented in a televised speech yesterday, Sunday, his apology for continuing to form his ministry, speaking of "political pressure" exercised with him in choosing his cabinet from the ministers, while the President of the Republic called on the political blocs to start consultations to assign a new figure within a period of 15 days.

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:38 pm