Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corona" is exhausting the Iraqi economy ... oil revenues are losing more than a billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Corona" is exhausting the Iraqi economy ... oil revenues are losing more than a billion dollars Empty Corona" is exhausting the Iraqi economy ... oil revenues are losing more than a billion dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Mar 2020, 3:01 am

[size=41]Corona" is exhausting the Iraqi economy ... oil revenues are losing more than a billion dollars

2020-03-02
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=32]Yassin Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Monday, the economist, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, revealed the effects of the Corona virus on the Iraqi economy and the size of the Iraqi state’s losses due to low oil revenues.
    In a post on his Facebook post and followed by “Yassin Iraq”, the decree said, “Corona topples Iraqi oil revenues. Iraq lost 18% of its oil revenues, equivalent to $ 1.111 billion in February, compared to January of this year, and 80% of This significant drop in the price of selling Iraqi oil from $ 60 a barrel to $ 51 a barrel as a result of the Corona virus that struck the global oil markets and entered the world economy in a state of economic stagnation. With 20% linked to the decrease in the quantities of Iraqi oil exported by about 4 million barrels in February compared to January, as February is 29 days and January 31 days.
    Iraq revenue
    The Iraqi Oil Ministry announced, yesterday, Sunday, that the value of oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of February reached 5 billion dollars, at an average price of 51 dollars per barrel.
    According to a statement by the ministry, "The amount of exports of crude oil, according to the numbers of the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company" SOMO ", amounted to more than 98 million barrels, with revenues amounting to more than $ 5 billion."
    Thus, the value of Iraqi oil profits increases significantly compared to last January, when it did not exceed the barrier of 120 million dollars.

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:22 pm