Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory: The Kurds And Sunnis Have Obstructed Giving Confidence To The Allawi Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory: The Kurds And Sunnis Have Obstructed Giving Confidence To The Allawi Government Empty Victory: The Kurds And Sunnis Have Obstructed Giving Confidence To The Allawi Government

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Victory: The Kurds And Sunnis Have Obstructed Giving Confidence To The Allawi Government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 3/3/2020 - 12:12 AM  11[/size]
    A member of the Alliance of Victory, Aqeel al-Rudaini, confirmed today, Tuesday, that "a major challenge between the political blocs is now after Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi's apology."
    Al-Rudaini told Al-Ahd that Iraq needs a strong government to face all challenges, stressing that “those who obstruct the granting of confidence to Allawi are the Kurds and the Sunnis,” noting that “Sunnis and Kurds are still committed to the survival of the American forces and a number of ministries.”
    He added, "The Kurds demanded after him, among other things, Article 140 and the salaries of the Peshmerga, and that some political blocs, especially those who rejected Allawi, want a figure from the political milieu to preserve their positions."
    He explained, "Saleh and some Shiite political parties have made a big mistake since the appointment of Adel Abdul-Mahdi."
    He pointed out that "the appointment of the Prime Minister should be from the womb of the largest bloc, and Allawi would have passed if he had seriously negotiated with the political blocs."
    No..Mr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:19 am