Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo demands that Abdi al-Mahdi be held accountable for the groups responsible for the Taji attack

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo demands that Abdi al-Mahdi be held accountable for the groups responsible for the Taji attack Empty Pompeo demands that Abdi al-Mahdi be held accountable for the groups responsible for the Taji attack

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:31 pm

Pompeo demands that Abdi al-Mahdi be held accountable for the groups responsible for the Taji attacks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tell him that America will take its actions when necessary
    New Morning - Agencies:
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told resigned Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdi al-Mahdi yesterday, Monday, the need to hold accountable the groups responsible for the attacks that targeted the Taji camp recently, stressing that America will not tolerate attacks and threats that affect "American lives."
    US State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagos said in a press statement that Foreign Minister Michael Pompeo spoke to Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi the day before yesterday to discuss the recent attacks on the Iraqi military base in Taji.
    "Minister Pompeo reiterated the duty of the Iraqi government to defend members of the international coalition who support the Iraqi government's efforts to defeat ISIS, and the Minister Pompeo stressed that the groups responsible for these attacks must be held accountable," the spokeswoman added.
    Minister Pompeo said, "America will not tolerate attacks and threats that affect American lives and will take additional measures when necessary in self-defense."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:44 am