Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Honest MPs: If We Do Not Reach An Agreement On A Prime Minister, We Will Announce Our Withdrawal Fro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Honest MPs: If We Do Not Reach An Agreement On A Prime Minister, We Will Announce Our Withdrawal Fro Empty Honest MPs: If We Do Not Reach An Agreement On A Prime Minister, We Will Announce Our Withdrawal Fro

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Honest MPs: If We Do Not Reach An Agreement On A Prime Minister, We Will Announce Our Withdrawal From Adopting Or Entering Into Any Negotiations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 3/22/2020 - 9:59 PM  14[/size]
    Al-Ahed News: Baghdad
    The head of the Sadikoun parliamentary bloc, Adnan Fayhan, said today, Sunday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, has a negative Sunnah and underestimates the majority’s right, indicating that MP Adnan Al-Zarfi paid the price for the President’s mistake.
    In an interview with Al-Ahed channel and followed by Al-Ahed News, Fayhan stated that “Adnan Al-Zarfi will pay the price of the president’s mistake and the last year is a negative year and underestimation of the majority’s right, indicating that mistrust and intersections between the leaders of the Shi’ite blocs caused all this confusion.”
    He added that "the leaders of the Shiite blocs evade taking responsibility for the prime minister in the next stage and we are seeking to restore the street's confidence in the politicians and the time is not a time for arguments or excuses, adding, we have presented the option of university presidents to take us towards early elections."
    He continued, "Some leaders discuss the history of the candidates and reject it on the basis of intersections. If we do not reach an agreement, we will announce our withdrawal from the nomination, adoption or entry into any negotiations, and all Shiite leaders have agreed to choose a prime minister from university presidents and quotas that have controlled all positions of responsibility since 2003 and this matter. Clear".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:44 am