Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Newspaper: Al-Zorfi did not start formal talks on forming a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Al-Zorfi did not start formal talks on forming a government Empty Newspaper: Al-Zorfi did not start formal talks on forming a government

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Mar 2020, 2:52 am

Newspaper: Al-Zorfi did not start formal talks on forming a government

09:59 - 26/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    "Al-Sharq Al-Awsat" newspaper, on Thursday, denied reports that official talks to form the government had started, despite the lapse of about 10 days since the announcement of the mandate, noting that Al-Zarfi is continuing in "soft consultations" to overcome the objections to his assumption of the position.
    And the newspaper quoted in a report that was seen by him / the information, about a politician familiar with Al-Zrafi’s communications, that “the taxpayer still faces a clear rejection by the Shiite blocs represented by the Al-Fateh Alliance in the first place.”
    She added, “The stream of wisdom is also still objecting to the commissioning mechanism, and not necessarily the commissioner. Therefore, Al-Zarfi spent the past days since his assignment in consultations, which we can call soft consultations with his opponents, with the aim of dispelling their fears, more than having discussions with other parties whether The Shiites supporting him are like the Alliance (Saeron) or (Victory) to which Zarafi himself belongs and is led by Haider al-Abadi or from the national space that represents the Sunnis and the Kurds.
    And Al-Zrafi does not want to proceed until after he has received the acceptance of the leaders of the rejectionist or conservative blocs, because he seeks to form a government facing crises and challenges, whether emergencies such as (Corona) and the financial crisis or the challenges that existed and that is holding early elections, no government that creates crises New". Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Newspaper: Al-Zorfi did not start formal talks on forming a government Empty Re: Newspaper: Al-Zorfi did not start formal talks on forming a government

Post by wciappetta Thu 26 Mar 2020, 4:44 am

I don't think this is a truthful report, it flies in the face of too many others.

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:24 am