Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: America hides convincing blackmail of Iraq by allowing the import of fuel from Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: America hides convincing blackmail of Iraq by allowing the import of fuel from Iran Empty Report: America hides convincing blackmail of Iraq by allowing the import of fuel from Iran

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Mar 2020, 3:32 am

Report: America hides convincing blackmail of Iraq by allowing the import of fuel from Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / .. A report by (Latinas Latin) confirmed that the United States is concealing convincing blackmail in letting Iraq import fuel from Iran within a period of 30 days.

The report quoted observers as saying that “the American concession on Iraq to buy gas and oil from Iran hides the blackmail of American foreign policy, and that Washington has no friends but interests.”

He added, “The possibility of obtaining fuel from Iran exposes the severe American coercive measures against the Islamic Republic. In this very short period. ”

He continued, "Can Iraq be able to resolve some of the embarrassing conditions it is going through such as forming a government, low oil prices, and the Corona virus epidemic that has reached 350 infected and 29 deaths in the country, and Baghdad also depends on Iran's imports of gas and energy, and this continues In operating nearly a third of the network that has deteriorated due to years of conflict and inadequate reform. ”

He continued, "Besides this short exemption, the US Treasury announced sanctions against other Iranian economic interests in Iraq, including the cancellation of Tehran's support for the Organization for the Reconstruction of Sanctuaries in Iraq."

He pointed out that "this short exemption does not hide behind him other than blackmailing another Washington towards Baghdad and forcing it to use this paper to take measures that are not in its favor, which would further deteriorate the situation and put the country on the brink of a new collapse."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:29 am