Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

PM: Iraq to hold early parliamentary elections

chouchou
    chouchou

PM: Iraq to hold early parliamentary elections Empty PM: Iraq to hold early parliamentary elections

Post by chouchou Wed 24 Jun 2020, 5:24 am

The Iraqi government is currently preparing for “early legislative elections” to complete the country’s sustainable constitutional establishment, Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], announced yesterday.

Speaking in a meeting with the United Nations Special Representative for Iraq, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, Al-Kadhimi said that it is “important to have international support and cooperation in the preparation phase.”

“The Iraqi government will work hard to overcome the obstacles that were previously faced during the previous electoral processes,” he stressed.

Al-Kadhimi, who took office on 7 May, has repeatedly said that holding parliamentary elections are his “top priority”.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

PM: Iraq to hold early parliamentary elections Empty Re: PM: Iraq to hold early parliamentary elections

Post by lesley.beter Wed 24 Jun 2020, 9:41 am

How early is early?
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

PM: Iraq to hold early parliamentary elections Empty Re: PM: Iraq to hold early parliamentary elections

Post by Diamond Wed 24 Jun 2020, 12:45 pm

lesley.beter wrote:How early is early?
    early is just before soon  lol! lol! sorry lesley

weslin3 and GWT54 like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:22 am