Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kadhimi Renews Vow to Hold Early Parliamentary Elections

chouchou
    chouchou

Kadhimi Renews Vow to Hold Early Parliamentary Elections  Empty Kadhimi Renews Vow to Hold Early Parliamentary Elections

Post by chouchou Tue 17 Nov 2020, 8:50 am

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Kadhimi renewed his promise Monday to hold early parliamentary elections in June.

He also accused unidentified parties of placing obstacles to holding the elections on time.

This came during the first regular meeting between the Iraqi PM and members of the recently established “Council of Entities" that's not associated with ministries and other independent bodies.

“The Council aims to communicate with the authorities and bodies, to overcome obstacles, challenges and difficulties, deliberate, take directions and refer what is required to the Council of Ministers for a vote,” he said.

Kadhimi explained there are great challenges facing the country.

“We are making efforts around the clock to overcome them and put the country on the right path,” he said.

For the first time since 2005, Iraqis will vote based on the new electoral law, which sets 83 electoral districts in the country, based on the female's 25 percent quota in the 329-seat parliament, so the number of districts is equal to that females in the Iraqi parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:46 pm