Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity monitors manipulation of real estate priorities and waste of public money in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity monitors manipulation of real estate priorities and waste of public money in Basra Empty Integrity monitors manipulation of real estate priorities and waste of public money in Basra

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Sep 2020, 6:53 am

Integrity monitors manipulation of real estate priorities and waste of public money in Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Investigation Department of the Federal Integrity Authority revealed, on Tuesday, that it was able to control cases of fraud in the priorities of real estate in Basra governorate owned by the state, while its monitoring revealed suspicions of wasting public money in the process of selling these properties.
    A statement of the Authority stated that “Al-Eqtisad News” received a copy of it, “The department, in its discussion of the details of the operation that was carried out according to a judicial memorandum, indicated that public money was wasted, represented by selling state real estate at prices not commensurate with its real prices, indicating that the value These properties amount to (5,000,000,000) billion dinars. ”
    The statement added that “the Basra Investigation Department team, which moved to the Shatt al-Arab Municipality’s directorate, was able to control (110) real estate transactions whereby properties belonging to the state were sold at prices not commensurate with their real prices, pointing out that some municipality employees have tampered with the priorities of these properties. “.
    The commission confirmed, “Organizing a fundamentalist seizure report of the seizures in the process, and presenting it to the judge of the Investigation Court for Integrity Cases in Basra Governorate. To take appropriate legal action. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:40 pm