Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
weslin3
Proven
6 posters

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon - Page 2 Empty Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

Post by Proven Sat 12 Sep 2020, 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

2020-09-10 10:58

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi said on Thursday that he touched a positive atmosphere during his talks in Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, indicating that this matter will serve the country.

Al-Kazemi's statements came during his inspection of the Ibrahim Al-Khalil land crossing with Turkey in the Zakho district of Dohuk Governorate in the Kurdistan Region.

A statement issued by Al-Kazemi's office received by Shafaq News stated that he visited Ibrahim Al-Khalil crossing in the Zakho district of Dohuk governorate, and met with a number of officials there.

Al-Kazemi was informed of work progress, customs and tax procedures, and their mechanisms at the important border crossing.

The Iraqi Prime Minister stressed that his visit to the Kurdistan Region comes within the framework of making efforts to integrate between the federal government and the regional government in all areas, including the activation of work at the border crossings.

He explained that he had touched a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and that this would serve the country and its people.

Al-Kazemi stressed the need to develop the Ibrahim Al-Khalil port, stressing that the relevant authorities in the federal government and the regional government would hold meetings very soon, in order to coordinate work and reach a state of integration that will positively affect citizens throughout Iraq. 

His Excellency indicated that one of the priorities for the work of this government is to facilitate the movement of trade, and to remove all obstacles that hinder the development of the trade exchange process, which would contribute to the advancement of the Iraqi economy and diversification of its revenues.

Al-Kazemi is on a visit to the Kurdistan Region, on Thursday, which began in Erbil, where he met the Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani and the head of the regional government, Masrour Barzani.

Al-Kazemi discussed several files in Erbil, including the outstanding disputes between Baghdad and Erbil for many years, the fight against ISIS remnants, as well as the holding of early parliamentary elections.

It is expected that Al-Kazemi will meet the President of the region, Nechirvan Barzani, in Erbil, before heading to Sulaymaniyah and from there to Halabja.

This is the first visit of Al-Kazemi to the Kurdistan Region since he took office last May.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stevethebrit, dizzydee, chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and Wheelman like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon - Page 2 Empty Re: Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

Post by zimi31 Tue 06 Oct 2020, 8:45 am

weslin3 wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:Nice, thanks Proven!!! Don't remember the last time I felt like a dancing banana but, here goes   Dance

I'll dance too.... Dance
    Perfect...hate dancing alone...

weslin3, chouchou, Proven, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon - Page 2 Empty Re: Al-Kazemi from Zakho: I sensed a positive atmosphere in Erbil, and we will reach integration soon

Post by Stevethebrit Wed 07 Oct 2020, 7:58 am

zimi31 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:Nice, thanks Proven!!! Don't remember the last time I felt like a dancing banana but, here goes   Dance

I'll dance too.... Dance
    Whats scary to me is it really looks like me dancing at a wedding 😁😁

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 07 Oct 2020, 8:08 am

Stevethebrit wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:

I'll dance too.... Dance

Wow Stevethebrit...if you ever lived in Buffalo, I think I remember you   hi

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Wed 07 Oct 2020, 8:13 am

zimi31 wrote:
    Stevethebrit wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:

I'll dance too.... Dance

Wow Stevethebrit...if you ever lived in Buffalo, I think I remember you   hi
    Well I live in the UK but I have travelled quite a bit. Lol

weslin3, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 07 Oct 2020, 9:35 am

funny funny funny

chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Thu 08 Oct 2020, 6:38 am

Parliamentary Finance clarifies the most prominent mechanisms for settling disputes between Baghdad and Erbil

08:50 - 10/08/2020

Share it on Facebook
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tweet on Twitter
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Ahmed, indicated that there are a number of moves and mechanisms that will be followed between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in order to settle financial disputes and solve the pending problems between the two parties.

Ahmed said to "the information", "The budget for next year will include texts related to the agreement between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] include reciprocal rights and duties in addition to the proposed solutions to the outstanding problems between the two governments."

He added that "the 2021 budget will witness a financial settlement between the center and the region, and time limits should be set for its implementation in addition to the problems and resources of the border crossings."

And that "the oil problems between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] need to legislate the oil and gas law in order to solve them, restore negotiations with the region's oil companies and settle accounts between the two sides." 25 n

weslin3, azdinar, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:00 am