Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an arrest and investigation order against

chouchou
    chouchou

The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an arrest and investigation order against Empty The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an arrest and investigation order against

Post by chouchou Sat 19 Sep 2020, 4:49 am

The Independent / - The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an arrest and investigation order against a number of suspects in the Northern Refineries Company; Causing them to waste large quantities of white oil.

The commission said in a statement that Al-Mustaqilla received a copy of today, Thursday, that the Investigation Department of the Commission, in its discussion of the details of the case, indicated that the judge of the Kirkuk Investigation Court, which is specialized in issues of integrity, issued an arrest and investigation order against (21) accused workers North Refineries Company - Kirkuk Refinery; Causing them to waste (370,000) thousand liters of white oil due to negligence.

The department added that the investigations of the authority's investigation office in the governorate and its direct access to the site of the event led to the fact that the waste occurred; As a result of oil leakage from the pipeline conveying the refinery to the warehouse; Because of the erosion occurring in it, and the pumping of large quantities of it, which led to the leakage of that amount to the lands through which the pipe passes, and the waste of those large quantities of it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:24 pm