Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari: National Alliance does not intend to impose choices on the political forces

chouchou
    chouchou

Jaafari: National Alliance does not intend to impose choices on the political forces Empty Jaafari: National Alliance does not intend to impose choices on the political forces

Post by chouchou Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad: Euphrates News} The head of the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, said the National Alliance is committed to the adoption of the political forces Options sites that represent them, and do not intend to reject or impose on them the option.
    [ltr]The office said al-Jaafari Media, in a statement received Euphrates News Agency {} copy of it today, that "the head of the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, received in his office in Baghdad with a delegation from the coalition of national, headed by Mahmoud scene and membership Abdullah al-Jubouri and Shaalan decent and good Chuird."

He added that "During the meeting, they discussed the most prominent developments in political, security and the ongoing consultations between the political blocs to choose the three presidencies."

The statement pointed out that "during the meeting emphasized the need to overcome the obstacles and to intensify efforts and constructive dialogues to reach an agreement between the national forces would accelerate the formation of the three presidencies and the completion of the laws broken and start political reforms and security and a comprehensive economic contribute to achieving the aspirations of the sons of the Iraqi people."

Jaafari stressed that "the Iraqi National Alliance is committed to the adoption of the Active option Kurds who represent them and represent them, including the option year as well," noting that "the National Alliance does not intend to deny or impose any option on the political forces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:01 am