Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mutlaq, Hakim discuss the importance of speed up nominate candidates for the three presidencies

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Mutlaq, Hakim discuss the importance of speed up nominate candidates for the three presidencies	 Empty Mutlaq, Hakim discuss the importance of speed up nominate candidates for the three presidencies

Post by Bama Diva Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:01 am

Mutlaq, Hakim discuss the importance of speed up nominate candidates for the three presidencies

03/07/2014 10:25:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Deputy Prime Minister, Saleh al-Mutlaq discussed with the head of the Islamic Supreme Council, Ammar al-Hakim and his accompanying delegation, the importance that the parliamentary blocs to speed up nominate candidates for the positions of the three presidencies. 

A statement by al-Mutlaq's Office cited that "The two sides discussed, during the meeting, political and security affairs in Iraq and the need to overcome all differences and to provide the national interest to any other interest, since the country is experiencing an exceptional terrorist attack requires everyone to confront firmly and consistently." 

The two sides, according to the statement, agreed on "the importance of speeding up the formation of a national government is able to achieve the aspirations and hopes of the Iraqi people." / End 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:40 am