Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki confirms that he will continue to fight on the side of the armed forces until victory will no

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki confirms that he will continue to fight on the side of the armed forces until victory will no Empty Maliki confirms that he will continue to fight on the side of the armed forces until victory will no

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Jul 2014, 6:41 am

Maliki confirms that he will continue to fight on the side of the armed forces until victory will not give up a run for prime minister

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, said on Friday that he "will never give up on the run for the post of prime minister," stressing that "the coalition of the rule of law is the biggest bloc," and he rejects any conditions established political partners, because this will be the return of "dictatorship".

Maliki said in a statement that he would "never give up on the run for the post of prime minister because the coalition of state law is the biggest bloc, the owner of the right to the post of prime minister and not the right of any party to put the conditions, because the positioning of the conditions means dictatorship, which is what we reject all strongly and packages. "

Maliki said that "the State of Law coalition has battled a fierce election during which the various kinds of accusations and malicious propaganda", stressing that he "will not allow myself to never humiliate voters and give up the trust with which carried me them, because the withdrawal from the battlefield is floundering take responsibility" .

He said it "will continue to fight on the side sons of the armed forces and volunteers even defeat."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives to hold, in, (the first of the current July 2014), the first meeting of the third session, chaired by Rep. electoral older, Mehdi al-Hafez, and the presence of 255 deputies 

M. J 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:33 am