Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analysis: Political deals with the region make Parliament unable to pass the budget by majority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analysis: Political deals with the region make Parliament unable to pass the budget by majority Empty Analysis: Political deals with the region make Parliament unable to pass the budget by majority

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Mar 2021, 7:43 am

Analysis: Political deals with the region make Parliament unable to pass the budget by majority

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Political analyst Saad Al-Kaabi said that the political deals with the region and the reliance on its votes as a turning point when voting for the three presidencies makes most politicians move away from passing the budget by the majority .

Al-Kaabi said that "each of the alliances seeks to gain power and pass its candidate for the post of prime minister, by obtaining the highest votes in parliament ."

He added, "The political parties sought behind the aforementioned position, making them prepare in advance with the region, as most politicians consider it the trump card in the vote on the three presidencies ."

He explained that "Parliament has the full ability to pass the budget by the majority and oblige the region to what was stated in the budget texts, but no one goes in this direction, because of the political deals that everyone intends to reap the fruits after the elections, and therefore everyone does not want to lose the votes of the region when needed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:51 pm