Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Collecting signatures on the issuance of a parliamentary decision binding the government on the redu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Collecting signatures on the issuance of a parliamentary decision binding the government on the redu Empty Collecting signatures on the issuance of a parliamentary decision binding the government on the redu

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Mar 2021, 7:09 am

Collecting signatures on the issuance of a parliamentary decision binding the government on the reduction of the dollar

13:44 - 20/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    MP from Al-Fateh Alliance Muhammad Karim revealed, on Saturday, that the signatures were collected by members of Parliament for the purpose of issuing a binding decision for the government to reduce the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, stressing that the authority of the reduction is within the jurisdiction of the Central Bank as it is responsible for monetary policy under Law.
    Karim said in a statement to "the information", "The Central Bank of Iraq is the only authority responsible for organizing the monetary policy in the country in accordance with Article 2 of Law No. 56 of 2004, and the Finance Committee is not permitted to control the exchange rate of the dollar."
    He added that "the House of Representatives has the authority to consult with the Central Bank on reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against the US dollar or issuing a binding decision for the government to reduce, especially in the event of an increase in the price of selling oil."
    Karim explained, "Members of Parliament are collecting signatures for the purpose of issuing a binding decision for the government to reduce the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar as for the US dollar." Ended / 25 AD
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:43 am