Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With a value of 261 billion dinars ... the dues of a specific group on the way to the beneficiaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With a value of 261 billion dinars ... the dues of a specific group on the way to the beneficiaries Empty With a value of 261 billion dinars ... the dues of a specific group on the way to the beneficiaries

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Mar 2021, 9:06 am

[size=30]With a value of 261 billion dinars ... the dues of a specific group on the way to the beneficiaries

2021-03-23
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Follow up

Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Trade announced the release of 261 billion dinars from farmers' dues.

The ministry said in a brief statement that it will transfer the funds to the sites next week.

For his part, the Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, instructed to grant loans for projects, support businessmen, and reconsider the mechanisms of lending.

The Minister discussed during his visit to the Rafidain Bank (General Administration) how to develop work mechanisms according to the internationally applicable means and to keep pace with modernity in all the bank’s activities.

According to a statement issued by the bank today, Tuesday, the visit comes to see the bank’s workflow, the quality of services provided, and the speed of completion of banking transactions for customers.

The minister directed the application of the automation system to the banking business as soon as possible, similar to the sober global banks to provide better services to the Iraqi citizen, calling for the reconstruction of its branches to suit the bank’s ancient status.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:22 am