Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nazem: The government is continuing to establish a new future for Iraq, during which it will be a me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nazem: The government is continuing to establish a new future for Iraq, during which it will be a me Empty Nazem: The government is continuing to establish a new future for Iraq, during which it will be a me

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Mar 2021, 2:46 pm

[size=36]Nazem: The government is continuing to establish a new future for Iraq, during which it will be a meeting point[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -
    Cabinet spokesman Hassan Nazim confirmed today, Tuesday, that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi recommended the implementation of the Chinese agreement, while indicating that the government is continuing to establish a new future for Iraq.
    Nazim said during the weekly press conference, "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi recommended supporting the ration card with the advent of the month of Ramadan," indicating that "there are measures in the Ministry of Trade to meet the ration now and at the beginning of the month of Ramadan."
    He added, "The government is on the verge of opening up its policy on countries," pointing out that "Al-Kazemi recommended the implementation of the Chinese agreement because it will take a long time," noting that "the government is continuing to establish a new future for Iraq in which it will be a meeting point."
    And Nazem: "We have many escalating infections and increasing vaccinations, and we need to raise awareness of taking vaccines," indicating that "the government calls for encouraging citizens to take the anti-Corona vaccine."
    He stressed that "the world is destined to restore normal life with the escalation of vaccination," noting that "the Cabinet voted to fund the Ministry of Health to buy more vaccines."
    Regarding the Gulf Cup, Nazim explained that "the government has directed the formation of a working group to prepare preparations for hosting the Gulf Arab 25", indicating that "hosting the Gulf Cup 25 is an important event that will help Iraq to open up."
    He continued, "The Cabinet decided to develop the Zubair and Majnoon fields to export more oil."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:25 pm