Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi gives advice to Kazemi about the dollar price and complains about "Sadr phones"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi gives advice to Kazemi about the dollar price and complains about "Sadr phones" Empty Al-Abadi gives advice to Kazemi about the dollar price and complains about "Sadr phones"

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Apr 2021, 2:38 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - IQ  
    On Thursday (April 1, 2021), former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi provided advice to the current Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, regarding the decision to change the exchange rate of the dollar.
    "Reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar before taking any reform steps is a government mistake," Al-Abadi said during his participation in the program "The Resolution for You" via the Dijlah satellite channel, and followed by IQ NEWS.
    Al-Abadi added that "our message to Al-Kazemi is not to defend a decision not taken to reduce the value of the dinar," noting that "the majority of the blocs, with the exception of one or two, agreed on the exchange rate of the dollar." 
    The former prime minister offered what he said was advice to the current prime minister, saying, "We advise Al-Kazimi to focus on his basic duties and leave his mark."
    Al-Abadi considered that "the government of the current prime minister came for the purpose of controlling the security situation and developing a roadmap for early elections, not because it lasts four years."
    Regarding his communication with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr, Al-Abadi said, "Our communication with Mr. Al-Sadr is not the same as before because of his changing phones."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:29 am