Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-KAZEMI AND MACRON DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS BETWEEN IRAQ AND FRANCE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-KAZEMI AND MACRON DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS BETWEEN IRAQ AND FRANCE Empty AL-KAZEMI AND MACRON DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS BETWEEN IRAQ AND FRANCE

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Apr 2021, 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=38]AL-KAZEMI AND MACRON DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS BETWEEN IRAQ AND FRANCE
    Saturday, April 3, 2021 4:13 PM[/size]

Baghdad / National News Center The

Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and French President Emmanuel Macron discussed, today, Saturday, the bilateral relations between the two countries.
    The media office of the Prime Minister stated, in a statement received by the "National News Center," that the latter "received a phone call from French President Emmanuel Macron."
    He pointed out that "the communication discussed the frameworks of bilateral relations between Iraq and France politically, economically, culturally and in other areas and ways to enhance and advance them in the interest of the Iraqi and French peoples."
    He pointed out that the contact "discussed the overall regional and international situation and ways to enhance calm and stability, as well as discussing issues of common concern."
    And Al-Kazemi said, according to the statement, that "Iraq is continuing to build balanced cooperation and exchange relations with all international partners, far from the policy of axes and escalation."
    For his part, the French President praised “Iraq's positions in this field and the efforts of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi that are in the interest of strengthening international security and stability,” stressing “his country's support for Iraq and the desire to expand cooperation, especially economically, and the desire of French companies to invest in Iraq in various sectors.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm