Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Republic: The stability of Iraq is an indispensable element for the security of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Republic: The stability of Iraq is an indispensable element for the security of the Empty President of the Republic: The stability of Iraq is an indispensable element for the security of the

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:42 am

[size=35][size=35]President of the Republic: The stability of Iraq is an indispensable element for the security of the region[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-04-10 | 06:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed today, Saturday, that the stability of Iraq is an indispensable element for the security of the region.

Saleh said during his meeting with Secretary-General of the League of Arab States Ahmed Aboul Gheit, "The policy of openness pursued by Iraq stems from its awareness of the importance of creating joint dialogues to stabilize the foundations of stability, because Iraq's stability and sovereignty is an indispensable element for the security of the whole region and the interests of its people."

He added, "Iraqi efforts are focused on supporting dialogue to settle problems, reduce tensions, and adopt joint Arab cooperation in establishing security and peace in the region as an integral part of the security and stability of Iraq."

He stressed the importance of "the role of the Arab League in promoting joint Arab cooperation by coordinating positions among member states in order to establish security and stability in the region."

For his part, Ahmed Aboul Gheit affirmed "the Arab League's support for Iraq's efforts in combating terrorism, enhancing its security and stability, and protecting its sovereignty."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:05 am