Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of a strategic center in Basra: Al-Faw port achieved 11,000 jobs for graduates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Head of a strategic center in Basra: Al-Faw port achieved 11,000 jobs for graduates Empty Head of a strategic center in Basra: Al-Faw port achieved 11,000 jobs for graduates

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Apr 2021, 7:18 am

Head of a strategic center in Basra: Al-Faw port achieved 11,000 jobs for graduates

•  Time: 04/11/2021 20:45:08

•  Read: 5,603 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economy: Al Furat News} The head of the strategic center in Basra Governorate, Anmar Al-Safi, confirmed that the large port of Faw has achieved 11 thousand jobs for graduates.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Safi told Al-Furat News that "many countries tried to put the stick in front of the embarkation of the port, and the visit of Al-Kazemi to the great port of Faw sent clear messages of achievement." 
    "The start of the port will begin in the next few days, and it is a signal that rejoiced the people of Basra with the great interest of the government," he added. 
    Al-Safi said, "We hope that what is presented today in terms of speeches and messages will be a fait accompli."   
    And that "the port of Faw will achieve economic security for Iraq by eliminating unemployment and the rise of the country's resource, as it has achieved more than 11 thousand jobs for graduates."

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi arrived, Sunday morning, to Basra Governorate.  
    Al-Kazemi said that many have gambled on the failure of the project and spread several rumors to frustrate the people, but the project is officially launched today after we completed the planning and negotiations stages and we funded the project from this year's budget. 
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:44 pm