Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Poverty is rising in Iraq ... and planning: We will announce new indicators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Poverty is rising in Iraq ... and planning: We will announce new indicators Empty Poverty is rising in Iraq ... and planning: We will announce new indicators

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Apr 2021, 7:38 am

Poverty is rising in Iraq ... and planning: We will announce new indicators

•  Time: 04/18/2021 13:06:51

•  Read: 2,184 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Planning announced an increase in poverty due to the rise in the dollar and the prices of foodstuffs.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "The indicators of poverty recorded an increase from 25% to 27% as initial indicators," the ministry’s spokesman told Al Furat News.
    He added, "In the event of new developments and indicators, the ministry will announce them later."

On March 16, the Ministry of Planning announced that the poverty rate in the country has decreased to 25 percent of the total population, from 31.7 percent in 2020.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said in a previous press statement, that it is during the "first phase." Due to the emergence of the Corona pandemic in the first half of the year 2020, the poverty rate increased to 31.7%, but it returned to decline thanks to the procedures for lifting the curfew and the return of work and activities to their normal state, which led to a decline in the percentage to 25%.
    He explained that "the number of poor people in Iraq is less than 10 million people."
    The population of Iraq is 40 million and 150 thousand people, according to the latest statistics issued by the Ministry of Planning in early 2021.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:56 am