Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi issues decisions related to investment in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi issues decisions related to investment in the country Empty Al-Kazemi issues decisions related to investment in the country

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Apr 2021, 7:16 am

Al-Kazemi issues decisions related to investment in the country

•  Time: 04/21/2021 14:34:51

•  Read: 1,820 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, visited today, Wednesday, the Investment Authority and to be acquainted with the progress of work and the obstacles facing investment in the country.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement, which Al Furat News received a copy of, that "the latter visited the Investment Authority and was informed of the progress of work and the obstacles facing investment in the country."
    And he directed the following:
    1- Cancellation of all licenses for investment projects whose completion rate ranges between (0-35%) and the time period available for the implementation of the project has expired, and the number of projects to which this applies is 1128 projects.
    2- Full commitment to implement the provisions of Article 28 of the Investment Law by sending warnings to unfinished projects. The National Investment Commission shall supervise and follow up the implementation of procedures.
    3- The licenses are withdrawn in the event that the investor does not adhere to the completion period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:41 am