Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi issues three directives regarding investment in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi issues three directives regarding investment in the country Empty Al-Kazemi issues three directives regarding investment in the country

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Apr 2021, 7:45 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi issued, on Wednesday (April 21, 2021), three directives regarding investment in the country.
    The Prime Minister’s Office stated, in a statement received by  IQ NEWS , that “Al-Kazemi visited the Investment Authority and was briefed on the progress of work and the obstacles facing investment in the country.”
    He added that "Al-Kazemi directed the cancellation of all licenses for investment projects whose completion rate ranged between (0-35%) and the time period available for the implementation of the project has expired, and the number of projects to which this applies is 1,128 projects."
    The office stated, "The Prime Minister also directed a full commitment to implementing the provisions of Article 28 of the Investment Law by sending warnings to unfinished projects, and the National Investment Commission shall supervise and follow up the implementation of procedures," indicating that "licenses are withdrawn in the event that the investor does not adhere to the completion period."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:26 am