Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. start the voting process for the selection of Jubouri Alabegi for the presidency or parlia

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. start the voting process for the selection of Jubouri Alabegi for the presidency or parlia Empty Urgent .. start the voting process for the selection of Jubouri Alabegi for the presidency or parlia

Post by chouchou Tue 15 Jul 2014, 4:51 am

Began the process of voting in the House of Representatives to choose one candidate each from the Union of Forces for National MP Salim al Civic Democratic Alliance MP Sunrise Alabegi him for the post of President of the Council.

[ltr]According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the secret ballot process began running Chairman Age [Mehdi al-Hafez] to vote for one of the candidates [Jubouri] and [Alabegi] for the post of President of the Council: Finished[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. start the voting process for the selection of Jubouri Alabegi for the presidency or parlia Empty Urgent .. nomination Jubouri and Alabegi to compete for the presidency of the parliament

Post by chouchou Tue 15 Jul 2014, 4:52 am

Nominated by the Union of Forces for National MP Salim al Civic Democratic Alliance MP Sunrise Alabegi him to compete for the Presidency of the Council of Representatives.

[ltr]According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that the President of the Age of the Parliament recognizes the names of the candidates and put up for a vote on the position of Speaker of the House. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "the voting mechanism will be by secret ballot to elect one of the candidates." Ended[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 2:22 am