Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Initial "worrying" indicators that contradict the optimistic Iraqi plans ... Non-oil revenues are no

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Initial "worrying" indicators that contradict the optimistic Iraqi plans ... Non-oil revenues are no Empty Initial "worrying" indicators that contradict the optimistic Iraqi plans ... Non-oil revenues are no

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Apr 2021, 2:31 pm

[size=30]Initial "worrying" indicators that contradict the optimistic Iraqi plans ... Non-oil revenues are not auspicious!

2021-04-30
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Future Iraq Foundation for Economic Studies revealed a massive decline in non-oil revenues, especially customs, which fell by about half.
    According to the Future Iraq Foundation, "the non-oil revenues of Iraq decreased until February 2021 by 6% compared to the same period until the year 2019."
    It indicated that "income tax revenues (customs) decreased by 49% compared to 2019, to only 105 billion dinars, while during the same period it achieved a value of 206 billion dinars, and income taxes represented 11.63% of total non-oil revenues."
    He added that "the remittance revenues rose by 27% to reach 250 billion dinars after it was 195 billion dinars during 2019, and the transfer revenues represent 27% of the total non-oil revenues."
    The data indicated that “commodity taxes and production fees decreased by 42% to reach 146 billion dinars after they were in the same period of 2019 at a value of 253 billion dinars. Commodity taxes and production fees represent 16% of total non-oil revenues, while fees increased by 21.8%. To reach 176 billion dinars, after you were 145 billion dinars during 2019, and fees represent 19.56% of total non-oil revenues.
    According to the institution, "the total non-oil revenues represent only 9% of total revenues."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:23 pm