Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Optimistic expectations .. Oil is on its way to $ 80 a barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Optimistic expectations .. Oil is on its way to $ 80 a barrel Empty Optimistic expectations .. Oil is on its way to $ 80 a barrel

Post by Rocky Mon 24 May 2021, 7:38 am

[size=30]Optimistic expectations .. Oil is on its way to $ 80 a barrel

2021-05-24
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

On Monday, oil prices recorded a noticeable increase with the increasing indications that the US economy is recovering quickly, while news was expected to reach about $ 80 a barrel.
    Brent crude rose in the settlement next July, 0.61 percent, to reach $ 66.76 a barrel.
    US West Texas Intermediate crude, for delivery in July, rose 0.60% to settle at $ 63.95 a barrel.
    Goldman Sachs Group said that the price hike "continues", and expected Brent crude to reach $ 80 this year even if Iranian supplies are restored, and said in a note that the recovery in developed market demand helps offset weak consumption in South Asia and America Latin
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:36 pm