Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil is considering strengthening cooperation with Total Clean Energy Investment Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil is considering strengthening cooperation with Total Clean Energy Investment Company Empty Oil is considering strengthening cooperation with Total Clean Energy Investment Company

Post by Rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 7:28 am

Oil is considering strengthening cooperation with Total Clean Energy Investment Company

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail discussed with Director of Total Middle East and North Africa Laurenta Viver, ways to enhance cooperation.
    In a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, the Minister of Oil stressed the ministry’s keenness to expand cooperation and strengthen relations with sober international companies, including Total, in a way that serves common interests.

"We hope to accelerate the implementation of development and investment plans for associated gas and free gas investment projects, clean energy, and the advancement of infrastructure through modern technology," Ismail said.
    He added that the meeting with "Total" comes to follow up the procedures for implementing the axes of the memorandum of understanding signed between the ministry and the company.
    For his part, the Director of Total in the Middle East and North Africa affirmed that the company is keen to cooperate with the Ministry's companies to implement a number of important investment projects in the gas and clean energy sector.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:19 am