Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karaawi announces the disbursement of new funds to support service projects in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karaawi announces the disbursement of new funds to support service projects in Najaf Empty Al-Karaawi announces the disbursement of new funds to support service projects in Najaf

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jun 2021, 3:10 pm

Al-Karaawi announces the disbursement of new funds to support service projects in Najaf

•  Time: 06/06/2021 22:36:14

•  Reading: 1,326 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The First Deputy Governor of Najaf, Hashem Al-Karaawi, announced the disbursement of new funds to support service projects in the province.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement by his office, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated, "Al-Karaawi confirmed, during his meeting with the Director General of the Central Refineries Company, that several issues related to the service and educational reality in the governorate were discussed, the most important of which is the completion of equipping the governorate with (5000) school trips donated by the Central Oil Refineries Company." ". 
     Al-Karaawi pointed out to "the speedy disbursement of the specified amounts to rehabilitate a number of health groups in schools in the governorate, and the disbursement of new funds to support service projects in the governorate for (streets and parks)." 
    Al-Karaawi praised "the great role played by Al-Wasat Refineries Company for their full readiness and cooperation with the local government in Najaf in order to develop the educational and service reality in the province."
    Wafaa Al-Fatlawy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:48 am