Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The American ambassador discusses with the region the support of the Peshmerga in the face of terror

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The American ambassador discusses with the region the support of the Peshmerga in the face of terror Empty The American ambassador discusses with the region the support of the Peshmerga in the face of terror

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:12 am

The American ambassador discusses with the region the support of the Peshmerga in the face of terrorism

•  Time: 06/21/21 15:04:51

•  Reading: 169 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The US ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Tueller, discussed on Monday the support of the Peshmerga forces to confront terrorism.
    A statement by the Kurdistan Regional Government, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated, "The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received the American ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Tueller," noting that "during the meeting, which was attended by the American Consul General in Erbil, Rob Waller, they discussed about The latest developments and developments in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, and the importance of continuing reforms in the Ministry of Peshmerga and assisting and supporting the Peshmerga forces to confront terrorism and maintain security and stability in the region was emphasized.
    The statement added, "The two sides also discussed the conditions of the upcoming Iraqi elections and the need to pave the way for free and fair elections to ensure the aspirations of the various Iraqi components."
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am