Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NINEVEH GOVERNOR: IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS DEPENDS ON FROZEN FUNDS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NINEVEH GOVERNOR: IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS DEPENDS ON FROZEN FUNDS Empty NINEVEH GOVERNOR: IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS DEPENDS ON FROZEN FUNDS

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jul 2021, 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]NINEVEH GOVERNOR: IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS DEPENDS ON FROZEN FUNDS[/size]

Sat, Jul 10, 2021 8:45 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The governor of Nineveh, Najm al-Jubouri, announced today, Saturday, the preparation of plans and launching projects for stabilization and development of regions in the province, stressing that their implementation is awaiting the frozen funds.
    Al-Jubouri told the official agency, followed by the "National News Center", that "the governorate has launched projects for stability and development of the regions and is waiting for the frozen funds."
    He added, "The districts and districts of the governorate and many neighborhoods are better than they were before 2014," adding, "Our deep wound is the old area and the Sinjar area."
    He continued, "We have prepared plans according to the frozen funds, which we hope will be a balm on this deep wound, and end all scenes that cause disturbance to our people and visitors to Mosul."
    The Chief of Staff of the Army, Lieutenant-General Abdul Amir Yarallah, arrived this morning, Saturday, at the Nineveh Operations Command, to review the security situation and inspect the military units in the province.
    Today, Saturday, Iraqis commemorated the fourth anniversary of the liberation of Mosul from the control of ISIS terrorist gangs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:40 am