Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The commission must announce the election results within 24 hours, and the forma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The commission must announce the election results within 24 hours, and the forma Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The commission must announce the election results within 24 hours, and the forma

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Aug 2021, 7:24 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The commission must announce the election results within 24 hours, and the formation of the next government must be expedited

•  Time: 08/13/2021 17:13:31

•  Reading: 1,209 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, called on the Electoral Commission to announce the results of the poll 24 hours after the end of voting.
    Mr. Ammar al-Hakim said during his speech at the National Wisdom Movement gathering on the occasion of the holy month of Muharram in the center of the capital, Baghdad: "The Electoral Commission should announce the election results within 24 hours of the end of the general voting process, and that the process of announcing the results should be transparent and fair and not tainted by any suspicion or suspicion."
    He added, "Whatever the results are, the formation of the next government must be expedited, and the responsibility for forming an electoral alliance must be assumed to take upon itself the responsibility of implementing the government program within clear time periods that are reviewed at the end of each year."...continued

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:47 pm