Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce sets up a new mechanism for preparing the food basket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce sets up a new mechanism for preparing the food basket Empty Commerce sets up a new mechanism for preparing the food basket

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Sep 2021, 6:54 am

Commerce sets up a new mechanism for preparing the food basket

•  Time: 09/01/2021 11:36:07

•  Reading: 1,118 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Commerce announced that the General Company for Food Stuff Trading has set up a new mechanism to prepare the poorest areas for the food basket items in its second meal, to ensure its fair distribution and to solve the problems that accompanied its processing in the first meal.
    And the company's general manager, Muhammad Hanoun, said in a statement to the ministry that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that "the company has prepared distribution schedules and timings according to the poorest areas, and in cooperation with the Ministry's Planning and Follow-up Department."
    He pointed out that "he directed the staff working in all the company's sites and branches to prepare new tables to identify the poorest areas in the city center and in the districts and districts, in coordination with the branches of the Control and Supply Department, and send them to the Marketing Department, provided that this table is signed by the branch manager, the director of control and the director of supply for the purpose of Adopting it in the next plot, so that the plot is a poorer area in the district and sub-district plus a poorer area in the city center for one day.
    Hannoun explained that "the food basket project targets first the poorest segments in all governorates of Iraq, whether in the districts, sub-districts, or city centers and those with low incomes."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:37 pm