Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The crowd releases the electronic form for the return of their voided contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The crowd releases the electronic form for the return of their voided contracts Empty The crowd releases the electronic form for the return of their voided contracts

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:00 am

The crowd releases the electronic form for the return of their voided contracts

•  Time: 09/20/2021 13:16:32

•  Reading: 403 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Popular Mobilization Authority has launched the electronic form for the return of those whose contracts have been voided, starting today, Monday, at 4 pm, and for a period of 10 days.
    And the media of the crowd stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "in completion of the previous administrative procedures, it belongs exclusively to those who previously received their files, and the electronic form is the only outlet for the return of their voided contracts." 
    And she added, "The numbers registered with the authority are much larger than the allocated number, which is 30,000, so the eligible people will be included according to specific criteria, with priority given to the wounded, as there will be a quick return to service." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:43 am