Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Cabinet Secretariat reveals to IQ its plans to reduce the unemployment rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

plans - The Cabinet Secretariat reveals to IQ its plans to reduce the unemployment rate Empty The Cabinet Secretariat reveals to IQ its plans to reduce the unemployment rate

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Oct 2021, 5:49 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers confirmed, on Friday (October 29, 2021), that the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi has worked to develop plans to reduce unemployment rates in the country.
    The secretariat's spokesman, Haider Majid, said in a statement to  IQ News , "The government has taken a lot of measures in order to reduce unemployment rates and provide job opportunities, including in terms of operating suspended and stalled projects."
    He added that "the majority of the projects were referred to local companies in order to contribute to the employment of local manpower," noting that "Dhi Qar alone has launched nearly 170 projects implemented by local companies that will contribute to employing the unemployed."
    And he indicated that "the Federal Service Council is also working to provide job opportunities to serve government institutions and in accordance with legal controls and conditions," stressing that "there is a great government orientation to support the private sector."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:51 pm