Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Civil Aviation Authority issues a notice regarding the approval of the International Passenger C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Civil Aviation Authority issues a notice regarding the approval of the International Passenger C Empty The Civil Aviation Authority issues a notice regarding the approval of the International Passenger C

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Nov 2021, 6:55 am

The Civil Aviation Authority issues a notice regarding the approval of the International Passenger Card
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2021/11/22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 772

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News[/rtl]

[rtl]On Monday, the Civil Aviation Authority issued a notice regarding the approval of the International Passenger Card .[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the authority stated in a statement, “The administration of the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority would like to make it clear to all Iraqi travelers and airlines operating in the country, starting from this day, Monday, 11/22/2121, to work with the adoption of the international vaccination certificate with a (PCR) examination (72) hours before (72) hours. From the flight date, after several confirmations and clarifications issued by the Civil Aviation Authority earlier, this comes in line with the principle of mutual international recognition of the international certificate of vaccination for Covid  -19 vaccines .[/rtl]
    [rtl]And she added, "The international vaccination certificate issued by the rest of the other countries will be approved when traveling from Iraqi airports."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:25 am