Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki to the conservatives: Do you not know your association with the Prime Minister and you are

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki to the conservatives: Do you not know your association with the Prime Minister and you are Empty Al-Maliki to the conservatives: Do you not know your association with the Prime Minister and you are

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Dec 2021, 6:45 am

Al-Maliki to the conservatives: Do you not know your association with the Prime Minister and you are not entitled to respond to the resignation request?

•  Time: 12/27/2021 13:06:32

•  Reading: 1,742 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, questioned, on Monday, about the "resignation campaign" of the conservatives, saying, "Do you not know your association with the Prime Minister and you do not have the right to respond to the resignation request?"
    Al-Maliki wrote in a post on Twitter, "Do not the governors know that they are linked to the Prime Minister? .. And do the directors of the departments know that they are linked to the governors, and neither they nor the governors have the right to respond to any request and submit their resignation!! And does the Prime Minister not know that he is the first responsible for the governors and heads of departments, and accordingly To protect them from transgression?  
    He added, "Do not the political forces know that they have no right to coerce officials to resign by force? In order not to spread administrative chaos, all parties must abide by legal and administrative contexts and not accept the resignation of any official except in accordance with the law in force."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:23 am