Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Minister: The US Ambassador Forced Al-Abadi To Sign The Mosul Dam Contract At Double The Pric

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Former Minister: The US Ambassador Forced Al-Abadi To Sign The Mosul Dam Contract At Double The Pric Empty Former Minister: The US Ambassador Forced Al-Abadi To Sign The Mosul Dam Contract At Double The Pric

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jan 2022, 6:40 am

[size=38]Former Minister: The US Ambassador Forced Al-Abadi To Sign The Mosul Dam Contract At Double The Price
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01/18/2022 | 1:20 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..The
    former Minister of Water Resources, Mohsen Asfour Al-Shammari, revealed, on Tuesday, the details of the US Embassy’s intervention in Iraq and obligating the prime ministers to implement projects in their favour, indicating that the US ambassador obliged former Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi to sign the Italian company’s contract with Iraq in the amount of 300 million. dollars, which is double the amount estimated by the Ministry.
    Al-Shammari said in an interview followed by "The Information", that "the American ambassador tried to reach me more than once during the appointment of the Ministry of Water Resources to force me to sign a contract with the Italian company, and after the refusal, he accused me of being chesty, anti-political and corrupt, and a corruption file was opened against me in the Integrity Commission, which was closed after Resignation".
    He added, "The Ministry of Water Resources, through the technical engineering cadres, estimated the amount of damage repair in the Mosul Dam at about 12 million dollars or a little more. This opinion was taken by me, but the American ambassador contacted political leaders, including Iyad Allawi, and informed them of my lack of cooperation with them and his displeasure with that." .
    Al-Shammari continued, "Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi did not take the opinion of the ministry and the study sent by it, as it is the one in charge, and he was forced to sign the contract with the Italian company with double the amount, which is 300 million dollars, paid by the American ambassador," noting that "most of the political forces and their leaders are unable to Objecting to the American ambassador's proposals.
    Regarding the resignation, Al-Shammari said that "Al-Abadi was resentful of the hawks in his government, Sima Hussein Al-Shahristani, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, Hoshyar Zebari and Faryad Raundozi," noting that "on the first occasion he got rid of everyone and replaced them with ministers who are less political than them." End / 25 D

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:07 am