Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Leader In The Framework Accuses Al-Kazemi Of Committing A "Strategic Mistake" That Threatens Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Leader In The Framework Accuses Al-Kazemi Of Committing A "Strategic Mistake" That Threatens Iraqi Empty A Leader In The Framework Accuses Al-Kazemi Of Committing A "Strategic Mistake" That Threatens Iraqi

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jan 2022, 7:37 am

[size=38]A Leader In The Framework Accuses Al-Kazemi Of Committing A "Strategic Mistake" That Threatens Iraqi Security
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/24/2022 | 4:34 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala..
    The leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Al-Maamouri, confirmed, on Monday, that Al-Kazemi's government committed a strategic mistake that threatens Iraqi national security.
    Al-Mamouri told the "Information" agency, "Al-Kazemi's decision to allow the return of ISIS families from the Syrian al-Hol camp to Iraq represents a strategic line that the government bears directly."
    He added, "The rates of violations in Iraq increased with the return of the families of Al-Hol camp by no less than 20%," stressing that "everything that happens in the security scene is related to an American agenda that is trying to undermine security and stability directly."
    He considered that "allowing more families to return to al-Hol camp in Iraq means more human bombs and a direct threat to Iraqi security and stability."
    Hundreds of families were allowed to return from the Syrian Al-Hol camp to Al-Jada'a camp, west of Mosul, in recent months.

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 6:05 pm