Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the framework: Washington exploited 5 points in the strategic agreement to harm Iraq’s s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the framework: Washington exploited 5 points in the strategic agreement to harm Iraq’s s Empty A leader in the framework: Washington exploited 5 points in the strategic agreement to harm Iraq’s s

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2024, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A leader in the framework: Washington exploited 5 points in the strategic agreement to harm Iraq’s security[/size]
    • Today 13:20

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad
     The leader of the coordination framework, Raad Al-Tamimi, confirmed on Sunday that Washington exploited 5 points in the strategic agreement to harm Iraq’s security.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Washington’s talk about its concern for Iraq’s security is a big lie, and its efforts were aimed at keeping the country weak and under the crosshairs of crises, most of which are American-made, whether in the economy or security, leading to political crises.”
    He added, "A reading of the terms of the strategic agreement signed 13 years ago between Baghdad and Washington indicates that Washington took advantage of 5 important points to harm Iraq's security, most notably the failure to indicate the activity of its air movements at airports and the weapons and goods it transports."
    He pointed out that "removing the American forces is an irreversible strategic choice, and it comes within the framework of ending the suspicious role played by these forces by exploiting Iraqi bases."
    It is noteworthy that the American forces are deployed in two bases, Ain Al-Assad and Al-Harir, and include thousands of soldiers and military equipment. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:35 am