Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the framework accuses the Kurds of seizing 7 oil fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the framework accuses the Kurds of seizing 7 oil fields Empty A leader in the framework accuses the Kurds of seizing 7 oil fields

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Aug 2024, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A leader in the framework accuses the Kurds of seizing 7 oil fields[/size]
    • Today 12:08

• 4 Shares

Information/Baghdad
    On Sunday, the leader of the framework, Raad Hassan, accused the Kurds in Iraq of seizing 7 oil fields.
    Hassan told Al-Maalouma, "According to the constitution, oil is a wealth that cannot be extracted and sold except by virtue of a federal institution. What has happened now in terms of seizing some fields and smuggling oil is a blatant violation of the laws for many years."
    He added, "The Kurdish forces actually control 6-7 oil fields spread across a geographical map between Kirkuk and Nineveh, and one of the companies is selling oil at prices lower than global markets by up to 40%."
    He pointed out that "there is no halt to oil smuggling operations, which must be managed federally on the map of Iraq, noting that oil generates millions of dollars daily into the pockets of some influential parties in the Kurdistan Region."
    It is noteworthy that several Kurdish parties have been involved in smuggling Iraqi oil from fields located within the provinces of Kirkuk and Nineveh for many years. End 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:44 pm