Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi warns against forming an "powerless" Iraqi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi warns against forming an "powerless" Iraqi government Empty Allawi warns against forming an "powerless" Iraqi government

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:58 am

[size=52]Allawi warns against forming an "powerless" Iraqi government[/size]

[size=45]The leader of the National Coalition, head of the Civil National Front, Iyad Allawi, warned, on Saturday, against forming an "powerless" Iraqi government because of political differences, noting that "Iraq has become a laughingstock to the world."[/size]
    [size=45]Allawi said that "the internal political division between Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds, will generate a divided and powerless government."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "We decided a long time ago not to enter the elections because of the knowledge of their results, and Iraq has become a joke to the world, because of what is happening in the political process," expressing his hope "that the political situation in Iraq will improve during the coming period."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the Sadrist movement is not able to form a majority government, and there is a disabled third," noting that "the issue is not a political majority, but we want the government to be a majority and consensual at the same time."[/size]
    [size=45]Allawi stressed the necessity of "compliance with the political forces to form the government," stressing, "We are not part of forming the government, but we are working to bring the views of the political parties closer."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:54 am