Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With 130 deputies, the coordinating framework announces a new alliance, "National Stability"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With 130 deputies, the coordinating framework announces a new alliance, "National Stability" Empty With 130 deputies, the coordinating framework announces a new alliance, "National Stability"

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 8:47 am

[size=32]With 130 deputies, the coordinating framework announces a new alliance, "National Stability" Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 15:13 FacebookEmail[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sky Press /

Today, Tuesday, Kazem Al-Haidari, a member of the State of Law coalition, announced the imminent announcement of the coordinating framework for the emergence of the National Stability Alliance, formed of more than 130 deputies, indicating foreign agendas that sought to end any Shiite rapprochement.

Al-Haidari said, "Foreign agendas aim not to unite the Shiite house to form the largest bloc, and the judiciary must take its course regarding the threats and take the appropriate regarding the statements of this side."

He added, "The Shiite framework will announce the National Stability Alliance, which includes more than 130 deputies, and the independent figures have begun to lean towards the Shiite framework, and other blocs will join it soon."

He continued, "Any party that forms the government without the other will be in a narrow angle. We hope for cohesion between the current and the framework to overcome the blockage, and that there is indirect communication between the framework and the movement, and they have to resolve the issue of forming the government in the coming days because time is running out."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:58 am