Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The First Parliamentary Comment After The End Of The Constitutional Period For Electing The Presiden

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The First Parliamentary Comment After The End Of The Constitutional Period For Electing The Presiden Empty The First Parliamentary Comment After The End Of The Constitutional Period For Electing The Presiden

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2022, 6:02 am

[size=38]The First Parliamentary Comment After The End Of The Constitutional Period For Electing The President Of The Republic
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/06/2022 | 11:51 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    Representative of the Coordination Framework, Rafiq Al-Salihi, confirmed, on Wednesday, that there are no signs of holding a session to elect the president of the republic after the end of the constitutional period today.
    Al-Salihi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "most of the deputies have no idea about the legal and constitutional mechanism in the event that the presidential election session is not held," noting that "it is worth the presidency of the House of Representatives to issue a statement on that."
    Al-Salihi added, "The political rift between the political forces is still continuing, but he did not reveal what was reached."
    It is noteworthy that the representative of the State of Law coalition, Aref Al-Hamami, criticized the presidency of the House of Representatives for not issuing a clarification statement regarding the expiry of the term of the presidential election session and what the legal and constitutional procedures will entail. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:01 am