Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Anbaki: We Intend To Open All Corruption Files, Including The Liberated City Funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Anbaki: We Intend To Open All Corruption Files, Including The Liberated City Funds Empty Al-Anbaki: We Intend To Open All Corruption Files, Including The Liberated City Funds

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:09 am

[size=38]Al-Anbaki: We Intend To Open All Corruption Files, Including The Liberated City Funds
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/06/2022 | 3:59 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Salem Al-Anbaki, announced, on Wednesday, that Parliament intends to open all corruption files, foremost of which is the file of the reconstruction of liberated cities.
    Al-Anbaki said in a statement to the "Information" agency that "corruption exists in many parts of the state," stressing "the need for the judiciary to take its role in completing all corruption files that were previously referred."
    He added, "Parliament will work to open all corruption files in state institutions that were not opened during previous years."
    He pointed out that “the role of the representative depends primarily on oversight and legislation in the performance of his duties,” noting that “the next stage will witness the opening of many corruption files.” End / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:43 am