Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: If you want a state, there must be a strong army, a solid education, and a good judiciary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: If you want a state, there must be a strong army, a solid education, and a good judiciary Empty Al-Kazemi: If you want a state, there must be a strong army, a solid education, and a good judiciary

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2022, 3:22 pm

Al-Kazemi: If you want a state, there must be a strong army, a solid education, and a good judiciary
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/04/17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 11

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed today, Sunday, that if you want a state, there must be a strong army, a solid education and a good judiciary, explaining that we are still in the stage of establishing the new democratic system, and the existing problems are considered normal in the establishment stage.
    A statement by his media office stated, "This came during the participation of the heads of public and private universities and the advanced cadre in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, the breakfast table for fasting the blessed month of Ramadan."
    Al-Kazemi said: “I congratulate you on the holy month of Ramadan, the month of obedience and may God accept your deeds and fasting. Muslim by the middle of the holy month of Ramadan.
    He added, "Education is a great responsibility and you bear it, and your stances are a beacon of knowledge in Iraq that you pass on from one generation to another, so that history is fair to all, and towards what you have done in difficult circumstances, and we have learned from childhood to bow to the teacher and the professor; because the values ​​he carries contribute to the industry the society".
    He explained, "This government came under difficult and complicated circumstances, and faced great challenges, but thanks to God and the patience of our people and our people, we were able to succeed and cross, and what is required of us is to create opportunity and work on building the human being, and to achieve important issues, foremost of which is education, for the renaissance of the state needs education." The renaissance of the economy requires education, for the four issues on which we base are: security, law, education and health, and the ingredients for their success are present.
    Al-Kazemi indicated that "in Iraq, the first library in history was built, and the first university was built, so it is unreasonable that our past is better than our present, and this matter is not borne by university professors, but rather the political system bears the responsibility."
    He continued, "The economy was on the verge of collapse, and relied only on oil wealth, even though it is a country of civilization and agriculture, and oil prices reached zero in a country whose budget depends on it by 96%. Today, large oil-rich countries have turned it into a project for generations and do not depend on it today."
    He continued, "I ask you, my fellow professors, to turn science into an opportunity for success, and to turn the certificate into an opportunity to study reality, not to get a higher salary, and the university professor has the right to look for a dignified and better life, but not at the expense of quality or at the expense of science." .
    He added, "It saddens me to hear that world leaders honor Iraqi competencies. These competencies hope that they will return to Iraq to provide the best, and the difference is that the conditions provided for them were better than what they had here in Iraq."
    He pointed out that "we must stay away from self-flagellation and complaints. It is the citizen's right that the state provides him with an opportunity for a decent life. When the state fails, he has the right to protest and demonstrate, but in a way that befits Iraq and Iraq's reputation."
    Al-Kazemi stressed that "the state is not built without education, if you want a state, there must be a strong army, solid education and a good judiciary, then Iraq will be a thousand good."
    He continued, "We are still in the stage of establishing the new democratic system, and the existing problems are considered normal in the stage of establishment, so these problems should not take us the opportunity of hope, and not give in to fate under the title of challenges, but rather work to turn challenges into opportunities for success."
    And he stated, "The solution is with you. We bow down to your stature and hold you responsible for the future. You are the ones who create the new generation and arm it with education. Education is not subject to complacency."
    He concluded his speech, "We will do a lot for you, and we will soon discuss your needs with the Ministers of Education and Planning and the rest of the ministers, and reach a mechanism to support higher education and its professors, and I commend all of your efforts for the future of our children and the future of Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 4:57 am