Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Are there Iraqi ships in the territorial waters of Kuwait?! ..the last answer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Are there Iraqi ships in the territorial waters of Kuwait?! ..the last answer Empty Are there Iraqi ships in the territorial waters of Kuwait?! ..the last answer

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:00 am

[size=32]Are there Iraqi ships in the territorial waters of Kuwait?! ..the last answer[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Saturday 30 April 2022 at 11:50 am (90 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad/Sky Press

On Friday, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior denied the authenticity of clips circulated on some social media about the presence of armed Iraqi naval vessels in Kuwaiti territorial waters.

In a press release issued by the General Administration of Relations and Security Media, the ministry stated that the Coast Guard forces did not record any presence of the marine vessels in circulation.

In the statement, she praised the existing cooperation between the Kuwaiti Coast Guard forces and the Iraqi naval force in the Khor Abdullah area.

Tweeters on social media circulated videos that they claimed were forces from the Iraqi "Popular Mobilization" in Kuwaiti waters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am