Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yasiri: Abadi will not exceed the constants of the judiciary in government formation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yasiri: Abadi will not exceed the constants of the judiciary in government formation Empty Yasiri: Abadi will not exceed the constants of the judiciary in government formation

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Aug 2014, 7:44 am

Yasiri: Abadi will not exceed the constants of the judiciary in government formation

16/08/2014 12:02 
    BAGHDAD - morning 
    confirmed a member of the National Alliance, Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, Saturday, said that the media leaks that indicate that Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi will be implemented in some of the demands submitted by the political blocs outside the constitutional contexts in return for his support to form a government is not unfounded. 
    said Yasiri g Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN), that "Abadi open entirely on the National Alliance, and specifically body eight of the National Alliance, but not all things are subject or debatable, and will depend Abadi general lines agreed within the National Alliance to negotiate with the political blocs to form a government." 
    said Yassiri that " negotiations to be conducted by Abadi with the political blocs will not exceed the Constitution and Magherth materials nor the judicial authority and issued by the former from the provisions of the right of the convicted, and can not in any way impose demands on Abadi to Atrda the street does not respect the blood spilled during the previous years. 
    indicated some media leaks that some political parties seeking to impose conditions in negotiations to form a government, including an amnesty for some of the characters and the abolition of judicial rulings previously issued rightly convicted of terrorist offenses. 
    began Abadi negotiations to form a new government with broad support from a coalition of state law and the National Alliance, which predicted that ends Abadi from the formation of his government before the specified period constitutionally.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:48 am